As you might be aware about some of the things which we have mentioned above but still wee have to explain each and everything. So keep reading to know the things we have mentioned above, But before going to our main topic. However, We would love to tell you about the recent changes in the plans of Jio, The jio football offer and Jio GiveMe 5 offer. Under These offers you can get a 4G phone at Rs. 699, yes that’s true.
You can Check your Jio number, Data Balance, Coupons and vouchers via MyJio app. Below are the steps to check each and every thing.
How to know your Jio Number.
There are two ways to check your Jio mobile number.
- Download the MyJio application.
- Open it.
- It will show you, your Jio number there. In case it didn’t.
- Click on the Three Horizontal lines, known as Menu.
- Now click on My Plans, Now it will show all the plans active on your Jio Number like Rs 399 plan is active on 78893***52.
Second way to check your Jio Number is to dial 1299 from your mobile in which Jio sim is inserted. You will get a message in which your mobile number will be mentioned.
How to check your current Data Balance In Jio.
There are two ways to check current remaining data balance in Jio. Below are the steps.
- Download the MyJio Application.
- Open It.
- It will show you your remaining data balance from the data you had on the screen.
However, You can also read the second method below.
- Dial 198.
- Select 1 or 2.
- Now it will tell the remaining data balance for your mobile number. It will also tell the validity of the plan/pack you have.
How to check your coupons received on Jio recharges.
- First step is same i.e, download the MyJio application.
- Open it.
- Click on the menu /Three horizontal line.
- Now click on Coupons and you will see a list coupons and their validity.
Note: Jio Coupons and Jio vouchers are different.
To know about the Jio Vouchers. Here are the steps.
- After you have opened the MyJio application.
- On the bottom/end of the screen, You will see My Vouchers.
- Click on it and you will see a list of vouchers.
- Validity of the vouchers will also be mentioned there.
Also one more thing will be there i.e, whether the vouchers are transferable or not.
So all these are the benefits of the MyJio app and I guess after knowing all this, you will keep MyJio app in your phone. Further, There are many other Jio apps which are very useful you can read about all the Jio apps here.
You can also refer to this article in order to know more about jio balance check