Reliance jio offers extra data for new Samsung customers. Reliance jio has partnered with almost all the leading phone manufacturers and provides different offers with them. These partner offers were meant to encourage the people to buy new 4G handsets and hence use jio sim cards.
Jio tried almost all the things to encourage the people of india to use their 4G services. They introduced jiofi, they provide extra data for new 4G handset buyers and now they are all set to deliver jio phones. Jio phone is believed to be the cheapest 4G phone of the whole world and the whole amount will be refunded too.
Reliance jio and Samsung offers double data :
Reliance jio offers double data for new customers of Samsung 4G handsets. The minimum recharge under this offer a customer can do is Rs 309 to avail the benefits of this offer. For a normal customer Rs 309 gives a 4G data of 28 GB for 28 days. While as for a new Samsung user Rs 309 gives him 28+28 GB of 4G data for 28 days.
This offer can be entitled for months from the date of activation of this offer. Extra data will be credited to your account within 48 hours of redemption.
How to activate this double data offer by Reliance jio and Samsung :
• Download the my jio app.
• Open the my jio app.
• Click on menu.
• Go to my vouchers.
• There will be an additional data voucher, click on recharge.
√ You will get a confirmation message soon.
Eligible devices of Samsung for double data offer by Reliance jio and Samsung:
There are only a few Samsung devices which are eligible for this offer and we have enlisted them below.
Samsung Galaxy S8+ this must be purchased in India on or after May 1st, 2017; Samsung Galaxy S8 the device must be purchased in India on or after May 1st, 2017; Samsung Tab S3 the device must be purchased in India on or after June 20th, 2017.
Terms and conditions of double data offer by Reliance jio and Samsung :
• Jio customer should be a prime member also.
• The additional data voucher which are not redeemed within the entitlement period will expire and hence will be fortified.
• A customer switching to other device cannot enjoy the benefits of this offer anymore as the imei number is registered with the sim card.
• The offer benefits are not transferable.
• Reliance jio holds all the rights to change or cancel this offer without any prior notice etc.