As the customer base of Reliance jio is increasing rapidly, The company is facing a lot of challenges. There were certain issues also with the telecom operator as the systems were not stable.
There were some common issues like no voice clarity, network issues and long que in customer support desk. But Reliance jio is continuously upgrading their systems to improve their services.
Also read : Play Kaun banega crorepati on jio chat and win
This time Reliance jio is hiring 275 candidates for customer service role. The selected candidates have to interact with customers, in order to provide digital services. These customer services include lead/executive, digital repair specialist, relationship manager and area service in-charge positions.
Highlights of the job profile for Reliance jio customer services post.
• 275 candidates are required.
• Customer services include reliance jio lead/executive, reliance jio digital repair specialist, jio relationship manager and area service in-charge positions.
• Candidates can apply on careers.jio.com website.
• Selected candidates have to solve the queries of customers in real time.
• Required qualification : “10+2/ITI/Diploma/Certification in Device Care” .
Alao know :The status of your pre-booked jio phone
• Experience required: 0-4 years.
• Qualification and experience required for onboarding lead roles : Graduate with 4-6 years of experience.
• Job location will be most probably in Bengaluru, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Kolkata, Telangana, Pune, Chandigarh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana and Chennai.
How to apply for Reliance jio customer services post.
Reliance jio is accepting online forms of applicants for various posts ( including customer service posts). So applicants can visit careers.jio.com to submit their application form with resume. Candidates will be informed via notification on their registered contact information.
However this effort is to improve the quality of services provided by Reliance jio as the quality will increase, customer base will increase.
They trying each and everything to digitalize india because in order to empower the youth of india. India need to have a good communication system, so that the youth can extract the maximum benefits from the resources they have (via internet).