Reliance jio has revised it’s plans recently in order to compete with other leading network operators. Bharti airtel and BSNL are continuously revising their plans and so does the Reliance jio.
Since there has been a lot of competition in today’s telecom sector. This competition is because of Reliance jio’s plans.
From how many Reliance jio plans can a customer choose his plan.
For prepaid customers, Reliance jio has currently 12 plans among which 3 plans are the most attractive for every customer. The three attractive Reliance jio plans have a price tag of Rs 309, Rs 399 and Rs 502.
Further the benefits of these plans are briefly explained below. Reliance jio plans are the cheapest plans till the date. Also Jio promises to provide 20% extra data than others always.
Revised Reliance jio plans are:
|Price of plan||Free voice calls||Data limit||Validity days||Free Sms|
|Rs 19||Local + national + roaming||200 MB 4G||1||Unlimited to All operators|
|Rs 49||Local + STD + roaming||600 MB 4G||3||Unlimited to All operators|
|Rs 96||Local + STD + roaming||7 GB 4G||7||Unlimited to All operators|
|Rs 149||Local + STD + Roaming||2 GB 4G||28||300 Sms to All operators|
|Rs 309||Local + STD + Roaming||56 GB 4G + unlimited 2G||56||Unlimited to All operators|
|Rs 349||Local + STD + Roaming||10 + 10 GB Without FUP + unlimited 2G data||56||Unlimited to All operators|
|Rs 399||Local + STD + Roaming||84 GB 4G + Unlimited 2G||84||Unlimited to All operators|
|Rs 509||Local + STD + Roaming||112 GB 4G + unlimited 2G||56||Unlimited to All operators|
|Rs 999||Local + STD + Roaming||90 GB + Unlimited 2G||90||Unlimited to All operators|
|Rs 1999||Local + STD + Roaming||155 GB 4G + unlimited 2G||120||Unlimited to All operators|
|Rs 4999||Local + STD + Roaming||380 GB 4G + unlimited 2G||210||Unlimited to All operators|
|Rs 999||Local + STD + Roaming||780 GB 4G + unlimited 2G||390||Unlimited to All operators|
Reliance jio has simplified the life of a common man by various means. Providing cheap services are not the only thing which jio is currently providing. Jio is all set to launch DTH service and
Reliance jio wants to compete with other operators in everything that they offer. whether it’s airtels DTH service or BSNLs broadband service. Furthermore Bharti airtels online recharge facility on their official website is followed by Reliance jio and they also offer the same.
Terms and conditions for these Reliance jio plans are:
• If the data has not been used within the period of expiry. Hence The expired data will be fortified and hence cannot be used after the date of expiry.
• No data will be used to make voice calls. Which means data will not be deducted for making voice calls.
• Taxes are included in the total price tag of a plan like Rs 309 inclusive all taxes.
• The company holds all the rights to change or cancel Reliance jio plans anytime.
• Isd calls cannot be completed with the above mentioned plans, srperate isd plans have to be recharged.
• Validity of one month is referred to 28 days for prepaid customers. For postpaid customers one month is equal to one bill cycle.
You can visit our youtube channel here