Vivo with Reliance jio has come up with a good offer of extra 4G data upto 60GB. Vivo has recently entered the india market and Reliance jio also has a new start up. Jio has tied up with many other big companies to provide the best and attractive offers and to get more customers.
However Vivo pays a lot of money to the advertisers and we believe this is the best way to promote their handsets. Providing these offers is good for both the company as well as for a customer.
What vivo with Reliance jio offers to its new customers.
Vivo with Reliance jio offers upto 60 GB 4G extra data to its new customers. 7- 10GB of extra data will be credited to the customers account on the successful recharge of Rs 309 or more. Furthermore the offer can be availed for 6 months or for 6 recharges and the extra data which a customer will get depends upon the handset model.
The extra data of this offer will be credited to a customers account within 48 hours. This offer was started by vivo with Reliance jio on 30th June 2017.
What are eligible Vivo handset models for this offer :
The vivo handset models which will get extra 7GB of 4G data on every recharge are Y21L,Y27L, Y31L, V1, Y51L, V1Max, V3, X5Pro, V3Max, Y55L, V5, Xshot, Y53, Y66, Y55S and V5S. These devices will get 7GB of extra data for a period of 6 months and every month they can claim 7GB of extra data. Vivo devices which will get 10GB of extra data every month are X5 Max and V5 Plus.
How to redeem the extra data of vivo with Reliance jio offer :
The extra data a customer will get can be redeemed via myjio app. Follow the steps to redeem the extra data.
• Download the myjio app.
• Open myjio app and click on menu.
• Now click on my vouchers.
• Now you will see a voucher with extra data, click on recharge.
? you will get a confirmation message when the data is credited into your account.
Also read : Jio phone finally released
Terms and conditions.
• Offer is non transferable.
• If a customer switches/migrates his/her phone, the customer will not receive the benefits further.
• If the extra data of this offer is not used with in the entitlement period, the remaining data will get expired and hence will be fortified.
• Reliance jio holds all the rights to cancel or change the offer benefits without any notice.